Friday, June 27, 2003

I was lying in bed this morning with a little cereal munching man. My little Dave Brian wakes up so early (6 a.m.!) and his bedroom door is sticking so he can't get out by himself...what does he do? He screams at the top of his lungs until someone comes to get him.

So here we are watching the morning news and weather - it's getting boring so I flick over to cmt and vh1 to see what's going on with some videos. VH1 had "we are the 80's" on. Well, you know, I'm all about that so I stay on that channel a while. Well who shows up but....

...Bryan Adams! Yes, it's my ex-husband! He's singing "Run To You" and I'm loving it. Never mind that I own this video collection - that's not important. It's that I can see it on t.v.!

Isn't it great how a video or song can transport you to another time and place? This was a great way to start the day.

If you don't know the story about Bryan being my ex-husband, I'll tell you some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment