Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So now it's 2004 and I haven't been on my blog for a long time. I am ashamed of myself. I've had a full year so far. Visited Disney in January, the kids were sick so our vacation became an adventure. I came back truly relaxed and once they were given proper medicine, they were well again. I have been busy as of late with the garden and the bounty of vegetables that springs from it. I have been freezing everything in sight. Fresh tomatoes are the best though so it is worth it.

I am heading to the great Midwest at the end of this month to visit family. I am sure that will be noteworthy so stay tuned.

I met Edwin McCain earlier this year with Stef - that was a lot of fun although I got in trouble for the really late night (4 a.m.) Oh well, you only live once, right?

I am re-reading "Simple Abundance" again (it's a yearly book, you know). I wish everyone would read this book and allow it to saturate their lives. It has changed me so much it is amazing. Sarah is my favorite author...still.

Enjoy your summer! I plan on coming back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment