Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance - Jean Antoine Petit-Senn

I must say I'm sorry I haven't been on here very much lately. The computer craziness has added piles of work to my daily round and I'm adjusting my schedule to accomodate the homework my children bring home too.

I wanted to share with you something I enjoy hence the quote today. I enjoy capturing nature's beauty and especially the sun as it traverses the sky. I don't profess to be a great photographer but I am blessed to know a handful of friends who are so very talented in this field and they always encourage me with their kind words. Once again, I have published calendars with some pictures for the new year. I hope you will follow the link on the side of my blog to a site where you can view them and purchase one for yourself and maybe one for a gift. I don't say this because I will be making a huge amount of money because I won't be. I ask it because of how much I enjoy it and I want to pass my love of beauty on to you and yours. I believe abundance is most visible in sharing what we love and enjoy.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Women are artists of the everyday. the world does not acknowledge or applaud everyday art, so we must. We are the keepers of a sacred truth. We must cherish this wisdom and pass it on to those we love - Sarah Ban Breathnach


No comments:

Post a Comment