I am so open sometimes I feel like I need to retreat to solitude. This afternoon has been that retreat. I have sat in the sunshine and allowed it to caress my skin. My mind is not racing with thoughts but peace. Slow breaths in and out, flowing through me. Release. I seem to be doing many things lately that require the "re" in front of them.
Reconnecting, reestablishing, reworking, replacing, responding, reaffirming, readjusting, removing, and rearranging. It brings great joy and peace to my spirit.
I am moving away from what I have known for the past 20 years of my life. Should I be afraid? Shouldn't I have anxiety about these plans? No. I trust I am moving to exactly where it is I belong. My heart is already there. It is home. My physical presence is felt there. It is home. I am ready.
The past few months have revealed to me much wisdom, much more than I deserve to know, and I am ever grateful to be able to receive it with an open heart. I stand in awe and am humbled to be such a vessel. My cup overflows with this gratitude.
I am so blessed by and thankful for the one who will receive me. It is no small task to partner with a person, to build a life with them. It is a decision made daily to love and support the other, to believe and trust their character. I have surrounded myself with friends who support and uphold my dreams yet it is with this one that my greatest dreams lie and I am overjoyed by their presence, by their support, and by their love.
1 comment:
Your God has given to you a power to bring others to Him, through you. You see a blessing in being received, and yet others, with the power to see you for who you really are, are the blessed ones.
Post a Comment